In the case that your item is damaged upon arrival, please reach out to us within fourteen (14) days of receiving the product, in order for us to be able to replace the item. Sending photos will expedite this process.
- WOOF+WEEN is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Once the package has been scanned in by the shipment provider, we are not held responsible. (WOOF+WEEN offers Route Package Protection. If you choose to decline Route Protection at checkout, WOOF+WEEN will not be responsible- see below for more info on Route Package Protection)
- WOOF+WEEN is not responsible for re-shipment costs incurred for returned packages that were sent to the wrong address. If the incorrect address is entered at time of order by the customer, the customer will be responsible for paying the re-shipment fee.
U.S. Domestic Shipping
Most orders take 2-4 business days to process, & an additional 2-5 business days to arrive.
Most orders take 2-4 business days to process, Shipping costs and timeframe depends on the country. We are not responsible for shipping delays outside of our control. WOOF+WEEN is NOT responsible for any customs or tariff fee/import duty that may be imposed. These fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not covered by the shipping costs.
Shipping cost depends on your exact location and is calculated at checkout. The estimation for package arrival to an international country varies. However, for most the transit time is 14-21 business days.
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION
When you add an item to your cart, Route Package Protection is automatically added. If you choose to decline this protection, we are not responsible for any packages after they are scanned in by the shipment provider.
Please see below for Route's Policy and how it works:
- Customer adds Route Protect during checkout.
- Customer receives a confirmation email containing a Route ID number for their order and instructions on how to track their package and file an issue using the Route App or desktop.
- The Route support team becomes an extension of customer service team and quickly resolves order issues for your customers. Up to 40% of issues will be resolved instantaneously with either a reorder or refund! The other issues will be solved in 1-2 business days.
Route Protect Policies
In order for the issue to be approved, the purchase must be stolen, lost, or damaged and be within Route policy time frames. Here are the requirements for common issue scenarios:
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 days and no later than 15 days from when the package was marked delivered.
Orders over $100 USD require a police report.
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
For Domestic: Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days, no later than 30 days from the last update, and no later than 60 days from the order date.
For International: Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days, no later than 30 days from the last update, and no later than 60 days from the order date.
Damaged item claims must include photos of the package and item (required), and the issue must be submitted no later than 15 days from when the package was marked delivered.